Click here to send your email to urge Lending Tree officers and directors to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com Islamist and vitriolic propaganda with its advertising dollars.
Post a message at https://www.facebook.com/LendingTree .
In the wake of an Islamic terror attack in Nice, France that killed 80 people, HuffPost reported “Asking American Muslims to swear off Sharia law is a violation of religious liberty.” HuffPost was reacting to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich’s public call for American Muslims to be “tested” and deported if they “believe in Sharia” law. Huffingtonpost.com defended Sharia law in its article titled 5 Things You Need To Know About Sharia law. Many of the oppressive and violent tenets of Sharia law are antithetical to the rights afforded citizens by the Constitution of the United States.
Lending Tree is considered to be the all-time leading advertiser at Huffington Post. Lending Tree has frequently advertised at the propaganda website since June 2016. Florida Family Association has sent dozens of emails to Lending Tree officials to express concern regarding Huffingtonpost.com who defends Sharia law, fundraises for CAIR, defends the Muslim Brotherhood, publishes Islamist propaganda, calls American military racists and disparages Christians, Jews and white people. Thousands of people have sent emails to express their concern as well. Lending Tree continues to advertise.
Examples of HuffPost's vitriolic, leftist hate and twenty one examples of Islamist propaganda articles have been provided to Purple officials.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• The Huffington Post’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• The Huffington Post’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at American companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Lending Tree certainly has the right to advertise in whatever forum it chooses. You have the same right to voice concern regarding the content on such forums and choose to patronize companies that will not spend your consumer dollars supporting Islamist propaganda.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Lending Tree officials to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com propaganda with its customers’ money.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the "Send Your Message" button. You may also edit the subject or message text if you wish.
Click here to send your email to encourage Lending Tree officials to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com Islamist and vitriolic propaganda with its customers' money.
11115 Rushmore Drive
Charlotte, NC 28277
Investor Relations 877-640-4856
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Board of Directors
Lead Independent Director
President of the Williston Financial Group
Peter C. Horan
Founder of Horan Media Tech Advisors.
Senior Vice President and the Treasurer of
Liberty Interactive Corporation and Liberty Media Corporation
Isidore Horween Research Professor at University of Virginia’s
Darden Graduate School of Business.
Vice President and Deputy General Counsel of Liberty Interactive
Corporation and Liberty Media Corporation
Thomas M. Davidson Jr.
Chief Executive Officer of EverFi, Inc.
G. Kennedy Thompson
Partner of Aquiline Capital Partners