The Huffington Post Arabic edition is run by two hardline Islamists according to a report published by Breitbart. The following Breitbart article illustrates one of the top reasons why Florida Family Association is encouraging Corporate America to stop supporting the Huffington Post with their advertising dollars.
Breitbart: The Huffington Post Arabic venture is led by hardline Islamists
The two men leading Huffington Post’s new Arabic-language site have in the past been accused of having direct involvement with the Muslim Brotherhood and radical clerics; and one has openly expressed conspiratorial views that have been interpreted as having an anti-Semitic connotation.
Anas Fouda, an Egyptian native now living in Muslim Brotherhood-friendly Turkey, is the new editor-in-chief of HuffPost Arabi. He was arrested by UAE authorities in 2013 after being charged with being a leader in the Islamist group, according to a NOW Lebanon, which linked to an article in which Fouda allegedly admitted that he has been a member of the Brotherhood since 1988. Prior to becoming the Huffington Post Arabic editor, Fouda was an executive producer at Al Jazeera Arabic, a network accused of having rabidly pro-Brotherhood biases.
After examining his past statements, NOW Lebanon writer Alex Rowell described Fouda as “bread and butter MB; recommending for instance, articles praising” Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who is considered the spiritual leader of the Islamist group. Qaradawi has in the past praised Nazi leader Adolf Hitler as someone “sent by Allah” to “punish” the Jews. The Muslim Brotherhood kingpin’s arrest is now being sought by INTERPOL, the international counter-terror organization.
The Huffington Post’s Arabic venture was created after the left-wing news network teamed up with Integral Media Strategies, an organization led by Wadah Khanfar, who was previously employed as Al Jazeera Arabic’s managing director. Khanfar, like Fouda, has been arrested by an Arab government (Jordan) on suspicion that he was a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood terror group. Additionally, Zvi Mazel, the former Israeli Ambassador to Egypt, has in the past noted with certainty that “Wadah Khanfar is a Muslim Brother,” and that the former Al Jazeera chief turned the network into a “weapon in the service of” the Muslim Brotherhood.
Khanfar was known to “work closely” with al-Qaradawi and the Qatari government, the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs has reported. Under Khanfar’s control, Al Jazeera Arabic’s coverage shifted towards “encouraging opposition and promoting incitement against Arab regimes, exposing the corruption of their leaders and their entourage, while holding to an extreme Arab nationalist attitude against the US and Israel and extolling the values of conservative – and sometimes extremist – Islam,” the research institute found.
The Huffington Post has published numerous articles that promote Islamist propaganda. Huffington Post articles have defended the Muslim Brotherhood, fundraised for the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), blamed Christian Islamophobia for worldwide conflict with Muslims, promoted an anti-Semitic blog, encouraged Islamist demagoguery, and promoted other Islamist propaganda. Additionally, the Huffington Post Arabic edition is run by two hardline Islamists. The following articles are examples of some of the Huffington Post's recent Islamist propaganda:
• The Huffington Post published an article on January 31, 2017 titled: "Organizing Against Islamophobia: Reflection And Analysis To Strengthen Our Work." The article states in part: "Muslim communities and those being targeted by the relentless, ongoing Islamophobic, racist, and xenophobic assaults coming from so many directions are organizing with great integrity, strength, and intention. We know these assaults are not new, but the moment calls for all sorts of resistance."
• The Huffington Post published an article on January 26, 2017 titled “The American Dream Or The American Nightmare?” The article states in part: “This is a call to your conscience. I am writing about the ‘Muslim ban,’ as people are calling it. The ‘Muslim ban’ is not about security. This is about Islamophobia, plain and simple.” Only fake news promoters are calling it a Muslim ban because that is not what President Trump’s executive order states. More Islamist propaganda.
• The Huffington Post published an article on January 25, 2017 titled “Don’t Deride Women Marchers — Help Them Become More Radical.” The article headlines a photo of a women’s march protestor with a sign of a women wearing a Hijab that is made from an American flag. This is a tragic display of hypocrisy having the Hijab, a sign of oppression and devalued women’s rights, made out of an American flag, which stands for freedom and liberty for all including women oppressed under Sharia law in America.
Twelve examples of Huffington Post’s Islamist propaganda articles are posted at the bottom of this article.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety. Labeling people or groups as Islamophobes is intended to influence them to stop criticizing Islam. Fear of being branded an Islamophobe played a role in suppressing communications that may have had different results for the lives of 63 people in San Bernardino and Orlando.
• One article wrongfully places the blame on Christians and Jews in a manner that creates contempt for Christianity and Judaism.
• The reports published by the news media do influence the political positions of the public. Huffingtonpost.com is one of the largest liberal progressive media outlets in America.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates hundreds of officials at American companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamophobia propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Bellevue University has frequently advertised at Huffingtonpost.com for several weeks.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Bellevue University officials to stop supporting the Huffington Post’s biased religious propaganda with their advertising dollars.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the "Send Your Message" button. You may also edit the subject or message text if you wish.
Click here to send your email to encourage Bellevue University officers and directors to stop supporting the Huffington Post’s Islamist propaganda with their advertising dollars.
Mary Hawkins, Ph. D.
Chief Operating Officer
Rod Hewlett, DA, CFM, CTP
Senior Vice President Academic Initiatives
and Chief Academic Officer
Donna Barnes, J. D.
Executive Vice President for University
Affairs and Chief Compliance Office
Jerry Adams, CEO
Adams Land and Cattle Company
Thomas J. Clark, Owner
Mid-West Textile Company
Larry J. Courtnage, Chairman
C & A Industries
Henry Davis, President
Greater Omaha Packing Company, Inc.
Susan J. Dennis
Freeman Company, Inc.
Sid Dinsdale - Emeritus
Pinnacle Bancorp, Inc.
Ryan Downs, President & CEO
William F. Dyer, President
Standard Nutrition Company
Keith B. Edquist, Owner
North Omaha Airport
Steve L. George, CEO
Fremont Farms of Iowa, LLP
Carey Hamilton, President
Robert S. Howard
Vice President – Investments
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Frederick R. Hunzeker, President & CEO
Tenaska Marketing Group
Audie Keaton, President
James Skinner Baking Company
John F. Kotouc, Executive Chairman
American National Bank
Andrew C. Nelsen, President
A.C. Nelsen Enterprises, Inc.
John P. Nelson, Chairman & CEO
SilverStone Group, Inc.
H. Douglas Riley, Chairman
Riley Resources, Inc.
Gordon T. Watanabe, President
Lyn Wallin Ziegenbein
Peter Kiewit Foundation