This issue is so important that Florida Family Association is providing several methods for you to communicate with President Trump and Defense officials.
PLEASE TAKE ACTION USING AT LEAST TWO OF THE FOLLOWING COMMUNICATION METHODS to encourage President Trump and Department of Defense officials to stop giving terror linked CAIR influence regarding United States Military counterterrorism policy:
• EMAIL: Click here to send your email to President Donald Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford.
• WHITE HOUSE CONTACT LINK: Click here https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/#page to send a message to President Trump. Suggested message: PLEASE NOTE that you should prepare a message in your own words using the following as an example because the White House has been blocking people who cut and paste the message as is. I am alarmed that the Department of Defense is yielding to terror linked CAIR demand to review United States Military counterterrorism training performed by Patrick Dunleavy. The Department of Defense capitulation to CAIR demand to review counterterrorism training is illogical given CAIR terror linked history. Please do not yield to terror linked CAIR regarding issues involving our national security.
• WHITE HOUSE AND DOD FACEBOOK: Facebook your request to President Trump at https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump and Department of Defense at https://www.facebook.com/DeptofDefense/ Suggested message: I am alarmed that the Department of Defense is yielding to terror-linked CAIR's demand to review United States Military's counterterrorism training performed by Patrick Dunleavy. The Department of Defense’s capitulation to CAIR’s demand to review counterterrorism training is illogical given CAIR’s terror linked history..
• WHITE HOUSE AND DOD TWITTER: Tweet your request to President Trump at https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump and Department of Defense at https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense Use the Tweet button in the top left column. Suggested Tweet: DOD’s capitulation to terror-linked CAIR’s demand to review Patrick Dunleavy’s counterterrorism training is illogical.
THE ISSUE AND BACKGROUND REGARDING CAIR'S DEMAND
Patrick Dunleavy is an instructor for a course in the United States Air Force Special Operations School called “The Dynamics of International Terrorism.” “The Dynamics of International Terrorism,” is offered to active duty, Reserve and Department of Defense civilians.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations issued a letter to AFSOC Commander Lt. Gen. Bradley Webb to demand the Air Force cut its ties with Patrick Dunleavy. In a press release, CAIR claims Dunleavy is associated with an “anti-Muslim propaganda mouthpiece, and has made a number of false statements betraying a personal prejudice against Islam and Muslims.” Judicial Watch issued a report titled CAIR orders US Air Force to ditch anti-Muslim counterterrorism instructor.
World Net Daily: Now, reports Paul Sperry in FrontPage magazine, Dunleavy says he fears his course might not get a fair hearing, because the Pentagon has assigned the review to a Muslim military chaplain who graduated from a radical Saudi-funded Islamic school raided by federal agents after 9/11 on suspicion of terrorist activities. Dunleavy told Sperry the Pentagon’s original choice for the job was an even more radical military with ties to an imam with a history of ministering to Muslims later convicted of terrorism.
The Department of Defense’s capitulation to CAIR’s demand to review counterterrorism training is illogical and alarming given CAIR’s terror linked history.
In 1995, Mousa Abu Marzook, a former CAIR official, was designated as a “terrorist and Hamas leader” by the U.S. government. He now is a Hamas leader in Syria.
In 1995, Siraj Wahhaj, CAIR’s advisory board member, was named as one of the "unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators" in the attempt to blow up New York City monuments.
In 2003, Bassem Khafagi, CAIR’s former community relations director, was arrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of North America, which was linked to al-Qaida. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, Khafagi was deported.
In 2003, Rabih Haddad, a former CAIR fundraiser, was deported for his work with the Global Relief Foundation (which he co-founded), a terror-financing organization.
In 2004, Randall Royer, CAIR’s former civil rights coordinator, began serving a 20-year prison sentence for aiding al-Qaida and the Taliban against American troops in Afghanistan and recruiting for Lashkar e-Taiba, the jihadist group responsible for the 2008 Mumbai jihad massacres.
In 2007, the United States Department of Justice named CAIR and two other Islamic organizations as “unindicted co-conspirators” in a criminal conspiracy to support Hamas financially in United States vs Holy Land Foundation.
In 2008, Muthanna Al-Hanooti, 48, the former head of CAIR's Michigan branch, was arrested in 2008 at the Detroit Metropolitan Airport on return from the Middle East. The 14-page indictment presents five counts against him: conspiring to act as an agent of the Iraqi government, violating the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, and three false statements to the FBI.
In February 2010, Nabil Sadoun of Dallas, a former CAIR board member, was deported from the United States on the orders of Judge Anthony Rogers of the Executive Office for Immigration Review in connection with U.S. government accusations that he had ties to terrorist groups.
In 2014, then Attorney General Eric Holder refused to turn over to Congress the Department of Justice’s documents regarding the Council on American Islamic Relations in the United States vs Holy Land Foundation terrorist prosecution. Attorney General Eric Holder gave the documents to the Council on American Islamic Relations.
On January 1, 2017, CAIR leader Imraan Siddique called on President Obama to pardon Muslims convicted in the largest Islamic terrorism financing trial in American history, United States vs Holy Land Foundation.
Here are more reasons why the United States Government should not be yielding to CAIR's demands:
* The United Arab Emirates’ ministerial cabinet listed the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) as one of 83 banned terrorist organizations on November 15, 2014.
* Omar Ahmad, Chairman and founder of the Council on American Islamic Relations, told a Muslim crowd "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." At the Islamic Association of Palestine’s third annual convention in Chicago in November 1999, Omar Ahmad gave a speech at a youth session praising suicide bombers who kill themselves for Islam. "Fighting for freedom, fighting for Islam — that is not suicide. They kill themselves for Islam," he said.
* Nihad Awad, CAIR Executive Director, said "I am in support of the Hamas" movement.
* Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch, told a crowd at a Muslim rally in Austin, Texas in 2013 "If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land."
* A complete list is posted here.
President Donald J. Trump
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
James Mattis, Secretary of Defense
1400 Defense Pentagon
Washington, DC 20301-1400
Joseph Dunford, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
Joint Staff Public Affairs
9999 Joint Staff Pentagon, Room 2D932
Washington DC, 20318-9999
Joseph Dunford is currently not accepting emails
from Floridafamily.org action center.