Click here to send your email to encourage USAA to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com Islamist propaganda with its members' money. Please feel free to change the subject line and message.
Post message to express concern regarding USAA advertising support for the Huffingtonpost.com who calls America troops racist and publishes Islamist propaganda..
Florida Family Association sent out an email alert on April 9, 2018 titled "USAA, patronized by millions who served in the US Military, supports HuffPost who calls American military racists and publishes Islamist propaganda." Thousands of people sent emails of concern to USAA officers and directors.
USAA advertisements stopped appearing at Huffingtonpost.com for over a week until Florida Family Association deactivated the online campaign after discerning the company stopped advertising. However, USAA advertisements started appearing again within hours after Florida Family Association deactivated the online campaign.
USAA’s continued advertising support for HuffPost is disgraceful given the anti-Military, Islamist propaganda articles posted at the website.
Many current and former military service members sacrificed their lives to fight to against ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaida and other groups that espouse Islamist doctrine which is antithetical to the rights afforded under the US Constitution.
How can USAA in good conscience spend current and former military service men and women’s money to support a media that calls our military racist?
Sadly, USAA appears to make company growth a priority over its members’ public image and values.
Huffingtonpost.com calls America’s finest, our soldiers racist in its article titled “Becoming A Racist: The Unfortunate Side Effect Of Serving Your Country?” In addition to smearing America’s finest with the racist title it trashes our police as well.
The Huffington Post has published numerous articles that promote Islamist propaganda. Huffington Post articles have defended the Muslim Brotherhood, fundraised for the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), blamed Christian Islamophobia for worldwide conflict with Muslims, promoted an anti-Semitic blog, encouraged Islamist demagoguery, and promoted other Islamist propaganda. The Huffington Post has former Al Jazeera journalists writing articles and Huffington Post Arabic is led by hard line Islamists from Al Jazeera.
The Huffington Post published an article written by Ben Piven on January 12, 2017 titled “Why Al Jazeera America Failed, And Why We Need It More Than Ever.” The subtitle stated “America desperately needs something similar to pioneer this new era of uncertainty and misinformation.” Ben Piven “was at Al Jazeera for over 5 years, including several years at AJAM in New York City and also in Doha at AJE during the height of the Arab Spring.”
Twenty examples of Islamist propaganda articles have been provided to State Farm officials.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• The Huffington Post’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• The Huffington Post’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at American companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
USAA certainly has the right to advertise in whatever forum it chooses. You have the same right to voice concern regarding the content on such forums and choose insurance companies that will not spend your consumer dollars supporting Islamist propaganda.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage USAA officers and directors to stop supporting the Huffingtonpost.com propaganda with its customers’ dollars. Please feel free to change the subject line and message.
Click here to send your email to encourage USAA to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com Islamist propaganda with its members' money.
FFA delivery notes: The following started blocking emails from florida-family.org after start of campaign