The Council on American Islamic Relations of Connecticut (CAIR-CT) will hold a fundraiser on May 6, 2017 at Norwalk Inn & Conference Center, 99 East Avenue, Norwalk, Connecticut 06851. Khizr Khan will be their guest speaker.
Breitbart reported the following in part regarding Khizr Khan. “Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.”
Millions of Americans are concerned about CAIR’s history and agenda.
• Many CAIR officials have been sentenced to prison and/or deported for supporting terrorism.
• Numerous CAIR leaders, including their founder and president, proclaim Islamic imperialism over the United States and support for Hamas.
• CAIR leaders defend terrorists.
• CAIR is working hard to make Sharia law legal in the United States.
• A detailed summary of the above findings regarding CAIR is posted here at Floridafamily.org
The Act for America chapters in South Central Connecticut and Nashua/Hollis New Hampshire asked Florida Family Association to assist in their effort to influence Norwalk Inn to discontinue hosting events for CAIR. Florida Family Association has launched numerous campaigns over the past seven years to urge hoteliers to stop hosting events for Islamist political organizations such as CAIR. Florida Family Association's online campaigns have influenced several hoteliers.
* Lodging Hospitality Management (LHM) cancelled the CAIR St. Louis conference scheduled for July 23, 2014. LHM operates 18 hotels.
* Ashford Hospitality Trust’s 113 hotels have not catered to Islamist extremists since the May 2012 Islamic Society of North America’s pro-Sharia law conference in Tampa.
* Quorum Group’s Hilton Phoenix/Mesa Hilton hosted a CAIR event on November 9, 2013 with a speaker who wrote CAIR’s Islamophobia report. Quorum’s seven hotels have not been witnessed to host other CAIR events since November 2013.
* Tishman Hotel Corporation's Sheraton Downtown Chicago hosted the Islamist, anti-Semitic, Hamas-linked Muslim American Society (MAS) and the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) conference called “Toward a Renaissance."
Americans who are concerned about CAIR’s history and agenda have the First Amendment Right to complain about this event and choose hoteliers who do not give place to the same. Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to Chris Handrinos the owner of Norwalk Inn. Your email will not only voice concern about this important issue but it will also educate corporate officials with facts regarding CAIR's history.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the "Send Your Message" button. You may also change the subject or message text if you wish.
Click here to send your email of concern to Chris Handrinos the owner of Norwalk Inn.
Chris Handrinos, owner
Norwalk Inn & Conference Center
99 East Avenue