Consider posting a message at https://www.facebook.com/roomstogo
Rooms To Go has frequently advertised at Huffingtonpost.com since October 2016. Rooms To Go is the only furniture store brand that is currently advertising at HuffPost.com. Florida Family Association sent several emails to Rooms To Go officials to express concern regarding Huffingtonpost.com who fundraises for CAIR, defends the Muslim Brotherhood, publishes Islamist propaganda, calls American military racists and disparages Christians, Jews, and white people. Rooms To Go continued to advertise.
Huffingtonpost.com’s most recent racist anti-white, anti-Christian column titled “White evangelicals will never make America great again” was published on July 1, 2018. If a HuffPost.com article ever denigrates "black" Christians it would most likely lose all advertisers including Hewlett Packard. But some advertisers are okay with racist articles directed at white Christians.
The Huffington Post has published numerous articles that promote Islamist propaganda. Huffington Post articles have defended the Muslim Brotherhood, fundraised for the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), blamed Christian Islamophobia for worldwide conflict with Muslims, promoted an anti-Semitic blog, encouraged Islamist demagoguery, and promoted other Islamist propaganda. The Huffington Post has former Al Jazeera journalists writing articles and Huffington Post Arabic is led by hard line Islamists from Al Jazeera.
The Huffington Post published an article written by Ben Piven on January 12, 2017 titled “Why Al Jazeera America Failed, And Why We Need It More Than Ever.” The subtitle stated “America desperately needs something similar to pioneer this new era of uncertainty and misinformation.” Ben Piven “was at Al Jazeera for over 5 years, including several years at AJAM in New York City and also in Doha at AJE during the height of the Arab Spring.”
Huffingtonpost.com calls America’s finest, our soldiers racist in its article titled “Becoming A Racist: The Unfortunate Side Effect Of Serving Your Country?” In addition to smearing America’s finest with the racist title it trashes our police as well.
Twenty three examples of Islamist propaganda articles have been provided to Hewlett Packard officials.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• The Huffington Post’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• The Huffington Post’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at American companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Rooms To Go certainly has the right to advertise in whatever forum it chooses. You have the same right to voice concern regarding the content on such forums and choose to patronize companies that will not spend your consumer dollars supporting Islamist propaganda and spewing hate at Christians, Jews and white people.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Select Comfort and some directors to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com propaganda with its customers’ money.
Click here to send your email to Rooms To Go officials. (For Gmail, Yahoo and other email clients that require commas.)
Click here to send your email to Rooms To Go officials. (For Outlook and other email clients requiring semicolons.)
This email will open in your email browser unlike regular email campaigns. This is because Rooms To Go started blocking the form emails sent through the Florida Family Association email server. If the above link does not open in your email browser or if the email is returned to you please prepare an email using the suggested subject line, content and email addresses provided below. Please feel free to change the wording.
Jeffrey Seaman, CEO
Lewis Stein, VP
Jamie Sheer, VP
Robin Creen, SVP
Peter Weitzner, VP
Jeffrey Finekl, VP
Micah Goldstein, VP