Huffingtonpost.com ranks as the 121st most visited website in America and ranks as the 531st most visited web site in the world. HuffPost’s high ratings should translate into high revenues. However, fewer and fewer companies are willing to advertise at Huffingtonpost.com after Florida Family Association informs them about the website’s objectionable content and after thousands of people send emails to companies that continue to advertise. The Wall Street Journal reports that Huffington Post is failing to meet revenue needs. Could this be the result of Florida Family Association influencing 923 out of 961 companies to stop advertising because of the Huffington Post's Islamist and vitriolic propaganda?
The Wall Street Journal published an article titled Paywall for HuffPost? Verizon Hunt for Web Revenue Goes Beyond Ads - Oath media unit at the wireless carrier to focus on e-commerce and paid subscriptions to content. The article states in part:
Verizon Communications Inc.’s Oath unit is turning away from the advertising- and data-centric strategy that spurred its creation.
After failing to meet revenue targets by selling digital ads across Yahoo and AOL properties, Oath executives now are focused on selling content subscriptions and giving users ways to make purchases through its sites, according to people familiar with the matter.
Verizon Communications Inc.’s Oath unit owns Yahoo and AOL. AOL owns Huffington Post. Huffington Post is part of the Oath unit.
Florida Family Association recorded a slight increase in the number of companies advertising at Huffington Post during the past two months. Given The Wall Street Journal's report, this increase appears to be sympathy advertising for the Huffington Post to help keep it alive. Florida Family Association plans to continue contacting companies and encouraging them to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com's Islamist and vitriolic content with advertising dollars.
Florida Family Association's campaign that started in April 2016 has influenced Nine hundred twenty three (923) out of nine hundred sixty one (961) companies (96%) to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com as of October 31, 2018. Florida Family Association's daily communications with advertisers and email campaigns encouraged companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com because it defends Sharia law, fundraises for CAIR, defends the Muslim Brotherhood, publishes Islamist propaganda, calls American military racists and disparages Christians, Jews and white people. More info on Huffingtonpost.com.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• The Huffington Post’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• The Huffington Post’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at hundreds of American and foreign companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Florida Family Association will continue to vigorously counter one of the top leftist sites in America that publishes Islamist propaganda.