Click here to send your email to Stanford Hotels officials.
Anti-Semitic and pro-Hamas Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar raised funds for CAIR Los Angeles at a banquet on March 23, 2019 at the Woodland Hills Hilton. Additionally, pro-Hamas CAIR-Florida Executive Director Hassan Shibly, who represents ISIS bride Hoda Muthana, was also a guest speaker at the banquet.
Somali Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was the keynote speaker for CAIR’s fundraiser. Omar has publicly demonstrated her Islamist fervor by:
• Calling for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security, the lead agency defending hundreds of millions of Americans against terror.
• Spewing hatred for Israel and the Jewish people. President Trump called for her resignation from congress and removal from the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
• Continuing her anti-Semitic rants after apologizing.
• Partnering with CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad and Sharia advocate Linda Sarsour to meet with Speaker Pelosi to successfully quash singling Omar out in the house resolution and stopping any other form of discipline for Omar's anti-Semitic rants.
CAIR-FL Executive Director Hassan Shibly, like many other CAIR leaders who defend Hamas, also spoke at the banquet. Hassan Shibly:
• Is the attorney for ISIS bride Hoda Muthana. How much more extreme can you be than to defend a radical terrorist lover like Hoda who married three ISIS fighters and tweeted death and destruction to Americans?
• Is suing several United States government agencies in an attempt to invalidate the terror watch list which prevents terror attacks and protects millions of American air travelers.
• Is urging Muslim air travelers to refuse to cooperate with or answer questions from U.S. Customs and Border Protection personnel when attempting to board a jet.
CAIR-LA Executive Director, Hussam Ayloush, who hosted the event, like many other CAIR leaders, has troubling Islamist views including blaming Americans for Islamic terrorism and denying terrorism is a Muslim problem. Raymond Ibrahim, a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center, writes: “Another Islamic terrorist attack has taken place on American soil—in San Bernardino, where 14 people were murdered—and none other than that unindicted co-conspirator of Islamic terror, CAIR, is saying it’s America’s fault. Frank Camp of the Independent Journal reports that “During an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on Friday [Dec. 4], Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) L.A. branch director Hussam Ayloush said the United States is partly responsible for radical Islam”: Let’s not forget that some of our own foreign policy as Americans, as the West, have fueled that extremism. When we support cruel leaders in Egypt, or other places. When we support dictatorships, repressive regimes around the world that push people over to the edge. Then they become extremists; then they become terrorists. We are partly responsible. Terrorism is a global problem, not a Muslim problem.”
The Council on American Islamic Relations is a Hamas inspired and terror linked organization. Many CAIR officials have been sentenced to prison and/or deported for supporting terrorism. CAIR leaders proclaim support for Hamas and Islamic imperialism over the United States. CAIR leaders defend terrorists and are working hard to make the oppressive and barbaric Sharia law legal in the United States. For documented details regarding CAIR click here.
Stanford Hotels Corporation operates the Woodland Hills Hilton. Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to express concern to Stanford Hotels officials for hosting the CAIR fundraiser with anti-Semitic speaker Representative Omar.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the "Send Your Message" button. You may also edit the subject or message text if you wish.
Click here to send your email to express concern to Stanford Hotels officials for hosting the CAIR fundraiser with anti-Semitic speaker Representative Omar.
Stanford Hotels Corporation (owns Hilton Woodland Hills)
Senior Vice President of Operations
Hilton Woodland Hills, Los Angeles
Michael Wilding, General Manager