Post a message at: https://www.facebook.com/Dell/ https://twitter.com/Dell
Dell Computer Company has advertised off and on at Huffingtonpost.com for over a year. Florida Family Association has sent several emails to Dell Computer Company officials to express concern regarding Huffingtonpost.com who defends Sharia law, fundraises for CAIR, defends the Muslim Brotherhood, publishes Islamist propaganda, calls American military racists and disparages Christians, Jews and white people. Dell continues to advertise.
Examples of HuffPost's vitriolic, leftist hate and 25 examples of Islamist propaganda articles have been provided to Dell Computer Company officials.
Dell Computer Company certainly has the right to advertise in whatever forum it chooses. You have the same right to voice concern regarding the content on such forums and choose to patronize companies that will not spend your consumer dollars supporting Islamist propaganda.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• The Huffington Post’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist and vitriolic, leftist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist and vitriolic, leftist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• The Huffington Post’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at hundreds of American and foreign companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Dell Computer Company officials to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com propaganda with its customers’ money.
Click here to send your email to Dell Computer Company. (For Gmail, Yahoo and other email clients that require comma separation of addresses.) YAHOO works best in Yahoo Mobile App, not so well with internet browser.
Click here to send your email to Dell Computer Company. (For Outlook and other email clients that require semicolon separation of addresses.)
This email will open in your email browser because Dell Computer Company is blocking normal form emails sent through the Florida Family Association email server. If the above link does not open in your email browser or if the email is returned to you please prepare an email using the suggested subject line, content and email addresses provided below. Please feel free to change the wording.
Suggested subject line:
Please stop spending customer money on this vitriol which inspires leftist hate and supports Islamist agenda.
I am very disappointed that Dell Computer Company spends customer money on advertising at Huffingtonpost.com who published dangerous Islamist propaganda that defended Sharia law, defended the Muslim Brotherhood, fundraised for CAIR, blamed Christians for Islamic terror and published vitriolic articles that promote and inflame negative attitudes towards Christians, Jews, American troops and white people. I will not patronize companies that spend my money on vitriolic hate and Islamist propaganda.
Email String separated by commas
Email String separated by semicolons
Michael Dell, CEO
Allison Dew, Chief Marketing Officer
Marius Haas, President and Chief Commercial Officer
Dell Board of Directors
David Dorman, Director
Founding Partner of Centerview Capital Technology.
Egon Durban, Director
A Managing Partner and Managing Director of Silver Lake Partners.
Bill Green, Director
Email not available.
Ellen Kullman, Director
Email not available.
Simon Patterson, Director
Managing Director of Silver Lake Partners
Lynn Vojvodich, Director
Email not available.