Post a message at: https://www.facebook.com/proctergamble/ https://twitter.com/ProcterGamble
Huffington Post continues to pound President Trump and conservatives with vitriol as our leaders try to manage America’s critical fight against the Coronavirus. HuffPost has published hundreds of articles that spew vitriol in its obvious objective to tarnish the public image of elected officials, military service members, law enforcement officers, conservative Christians and Jews, and white people. HuffPost publishes more leftist vitriol and Islamist propaganda that is read by more readers than almost any other leftist news site. Examples of HuffPost's leftist vitriol and TWENTY FIVE examples of Islamist propaganda articles are posted here at this floridafamily.org article.
Procter & Gamble has advertised off and on at Huffingtonpost.com for over three years but has stopped for periods of time after receiving emails from the Florida Family Association office. It is time to recognize that Procter & Gamble continual return to advertising at Huffpost and encourage them to stop once and for all. Procter & Gamble certainly has the right to advertise in whatever forum it chooses. You have the same right to voice concern regarding the content on such forums and choose to patronize companies that will not spend your consumer dollars supporting Islamist propaganda.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• The Huffington Post’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist and vitriolic, leftist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist and vitriolic, leftist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• The Huffington Post’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at hundreds of American and foreign companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Procter & Gamble to stop supporting Huffpost.com propaganda with its customers’ money.
Click here to send your email to Procter & Gamble. (For Gmail, Yahoo and other email clients that require comma separation of addresses.) YAHOO works best in Yahoo Mobile App, not so well with internet browser.
Click here to send your email to Procter & Gamble. (For Outlook and other email clients that require semicolon separation of addresses.)
This email will open in your email browser because Procter & Gamble is blocking normal form emails sent through the Florida Family Association email server. If the above link does not open in your email browser or if the email is returned to you please prepare an email using the suggested subject line, content and email addresses provided below. Please feel free to change the wording.
Suggested subject line:
Please stop supporting vitriol and propaganda with P & G customer money.
I am very disappointed that Procter and Gamble advertises at HuffPost which is assailing our president at this critical time for protecting American health and wealth. HuffPost also published vitriolic articles that promote and inflame negative attitudes towards Christians, Jews, American troops, police and white people. HuffPost has fundraised for terror linked Council on American Islamic Relations, defended terror linked Muslim Brotherhood and defended misogynistic Sharia law. I will not patronize companies that spend my money on vitriolic and Islamist propaganda.
Email String separated by commas
Email String separated by semicolons
David S. Taylor, CEO
Marc S. Pritchard, CMO, Chief Brand Officer
Damon Jones, Chief Communications Officer
Stefani Valkonen, Communications Director
Amy L. Chang
EVP the Collaboration Technology Group at Cisco Systems, Inc
Francis S. Blake
Angela F. Braly
Scott D. Cook
Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Board of Intuit Inc.
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Aditum Bio
Terry J. Lundgren
Operating Partner of Long-Term Private Capital
Christine M. McCarthy
Chief Financial Officer of The Walt Disney Company
W. James McNerney, Jr.
Senior Advisor at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC
CEO and a Founding Partner of Trian Fund Management, L.P.
David S. Taylor
Chairman of the Board
Margaret C. Whitman
Chief Executive Officer of Quibi
Patricia A. Woertz