See prepared email below.
Post a message at: https://www.facebook.com/lyft/ https://twitter.com/lyft
1,306 out of 1,333 companies have stopped advertising on Huffingtonpost.com.
Huffpost.com started calling our military “racist” long before the epic leftist riots allegedly about racism in 2020. Huffpost.com published an article on August 18, 2017 that calls America’s finest, our soldiers "racist" in its article titled “Becoming A Racist: The Unfortunate Side Effect Of Serving Your Country?” In addition to smearing America’s finest with the racist title it trashes our police as well. This article broadly paints the racist title on the people who give their lives for our public safety.
HuffPost published an article which informs its leftist readers about Kaepernick’s fund to help rioters that were arrested. The article states in part: BLACK VOICES 05/29/2020 05:55 pm ET. Colin Kaepernick On Minneapolis Uprising: ‘We Have The Right To Fight Back.' The activist and former NFL quarterback launched a legal defense fund for those resisting police violence in response to the George Floyd killing. Kaepernick tweeted.
When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction. The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because your violence has brought this resistance. We have the right to fight back!
HuffPost has published hundreds of articles that spew vitriol in its obvious objective to tarnish the public image of elected officials, military service members, law enforcement officers, conservative Christians and Jews, and white people. HuffPost.com publishes more leftist vitriol and Islamist propaganda that is read by more readers than almost any other leftist news site. Examples of HuffPost's leftist vitriol and TWENTY FIVE examples of Islamist propaganda articles are posted here at this floridafamily.org article.
Lyft is a transportation company similar to Uber. Lyfts' recent frequency of advertising at HuffPost.com makes it a leading advertiser.
Lyft certainly has the right to advertise in whatever forum it chooses. You have the same right to voice concern regarding the content on such forums and choose to patronize companies that will not spend your consumer dollars supporting leftist vitriol and Islamist propaganda.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffpost.com?
• Huffpost.com’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist and vitriolic, leftist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist and vitriolic, leftist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• Huffpost.com’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at hundreds of American and foreign companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Lyft officials to stop supporting Huffpost.com propaganda with its clients’ money.
Click here to send your email to Lyft. (For Gmail, Yahoo and other email clients that require comma separation of addresses.) YAHOO works best in Yahoo Mobile App, not so well with internet browser.
Click here to send your email to Lyft. (For Outlook and other email clients that require semicolon separation of addresses.)
This email will open in your email browser because Lyft is blocking normal form emails sent through the Florida Family Association email server. If the above link does not open in your email browser or if the email is returned to you please prepare an email using the suggested subject line, content and email addresses provided below. Please feel free to change the wording.
Suggested subject line:
Very disappointed with Lyft sponsorship of this site.
I am very concerned that Lyft advertises at HuffPost which calls American military and police racists and helped Colin Kaepernick to raise funds to defend violent rioters. HuffPost also published vitriolic articles that promote and inflame negative attitudes towards Christians, Jews, and white people. HuffPost has fundraised for terror linked Council on American Islamic Relations, defended terror linked Muslim Brotherhood and defended misogynistic Sharia law. I will not patronize companies that spend my money on vitriolic and Islamist propaganda.
Email String separated by commas
Email String separated by semicolons
Logan Green, CEO
John Zimmer, President
Brian Roberts, CFO