See email prepared below to send to Sprouts officials.
Post a message at https://www.facebook.com/SproutsFarmersMarket/ https://twitter.com/sproutsfm
1,306 out of 1,333 companies have stopped advertising on Huffingtonpost.com.
These headlines clearly show just how awash HuffPost is in leftist propaganda and vitriol. The following headlines are just from October 21, 2020. HuffPost’s abundance of vitriol for conservatives flows every day to inflame leftist hate toward America loving patriots.
• DEMS TO BOYCOTT KEY BARRETT VOTE
• Most Presidents Who Lose Deal With Shame. Trump May Have To Deal With Prison.
• I Was Taught To Read The Bible As Literal, And I Have Some Thoughts On Amy Coney Barrett
• Trump Is The Biggest ‘Superspreader’ Of Anti-Asian Racism, Advocates And Scholars Warn
• Trump’s Fake Payroll Tax Cut Is A Big Mess
• Tyler Perry Endorses Joe Biden, Describes 2020 As The ‘Worst Reality Show’ Ever
• Mary Trump: Don’t Expect Donald Trump To Be Civil In Final Debate Against Biden
• Comedy Legend Mel Brooks Gets Serious About Voting For Joe Biden
• Republican Mask Manufacturer Says He’ll Vote Biden After Trump ‘Politicized’ COVID-19
• Amy Coney Barrett Dodges Questions About Ties To The Country’s Biggest Oil Lobby
• Minn. Woman’s Obituary Says In Lieu Of Flowers ‘Do Not Vote For Trump’
• Ex-GOP Senator Breaks Vow Of Silence, Condemns Trump’s Attacks On Debate Commission
• Brianna Keilar Tells Trump Exactly Why ‘Dumb Bastards’ At CNN Cover COVID-19
• 'Speech For Everything': Hillary Clinton Shares Chilling Warning From 4 Years Ago
• There Are No Words For Seth Meyers' Savage Preview Of Trump In Debate
HuffPost has published hundreds of articles that spew vitriol in its obvious objective to tarnish the public image of elected officials, military service members, law enforcement officers, conservative Christians and Jews, and white people. HuffPost.com publishes more leftist vitriol and Islamist propaganda that is read by more readers than almost any other leftist news site. Examples of HuffPost's leftist vitriol and TWENTY FIVE examples of Islamist propaganda articles are posted here at this floridafamily.org article.
Huffpost.com started calling our military “racist” long before the epic leftist riots allegedly about racism in 2020. Huffpost.com published an article on August 18, 2017 that calls America’s finest, our soldiers "racist" in its article titled “Becoming A Racist: The Unfortunate Side Effect Of Serving Your Country?” In addition to smearing America’s finest with the racist title it trashes our police as well. This article broadly paints the racist title on the people who give their lives for our public safety.
HuffPost published an article which informs its leftist readers about Kaepernick’s fund to help rioters that were arrested. The article states in part: BLACK VOICES 05/29/2020 05:55 pm ET. Colin Kaepernick On Minneapolis Uprising: ‘We Have The Right To Fight Back.' The activist and former NFL quarterback launched a legal defense fund for those resisting police violence in response to the George Floyd killing. Kaepernick tweeted.
When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction. The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because your violence has brought this resistance. We have the right to fight back!
Sprouts Farmers Market is a supermarket chain headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Sprouts Farmers Market recent frequency of advertising at HuffPost.com makes it a leading advertiser.
Sprouts Farmers Market certainly has the right to advertise in whatever forum it chooses. You have the same right to voice concern regarding the content on such forums and choose to patronize companies that will not spend your consumer dollars supporting leftist vitriol and Islamist propaganda.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffpost.com?
• Huffpost.com’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist and vitriolic, leftist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist and vitriolic, leftist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• Huffpost.com’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at hundreds of American and foreign companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Sprouts Farmers Market officials to stop supporting Huffpost.com propaganda with its clients’ money.
Click here to send your email to Sprouts Farmers Market. (For Gmail, Yahoo and other email clients that require comma separation of addresses.) YAHOO works best in Yahoo Mobile App, not so well with internet browser.
Click here to send your email to Sprouts Farmers Market. (For Outlook and other email clients that require semicolon separation of addresses.)
This email will open in your email browser because Sprouts Farmers Market is blocking normal form emails sent through the Florida Family Association email server. If the above link does not open in your email browser or if the email is returned to you please prepare an email using the suggested subject line, content and email addresses provided below. Please feel free to change the wording.
Suggested subject line:
I will not patronize companies that spend my money on vitriolic propaganda.
I am very concerned that Sprouts advertises at HuffPost which calls American military and police racists and helped Colin Kaepernick to raise funds to defend violent rioters. HuffPost also published vitriolic articles that promote and inflame negative attitudes towards Christians, Jews, and white people. HuffPost has fundraised for terror linked Council on American Islamic Relations, defended terror linked Muslim Brotherhood and defended misogynistic Sharia law. I will not patronize companies that spend my money on vitriolic and Islamist propaganda.
Email String separated by commas
Email String separated by semicolons
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Operations Officer